2020 Golden Lions Awards

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums The Golden Lions Awards! 2020 Golden Lions Awards

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    cricketcricket
    Participant

Take all that casserole you want, Fred!  Congrats again, everybody.  And, what Scott said…let’s make 2020 a year of awesome fiddling!

Participant

Congrats to everyone! Thanks for making this such a great fiddling community. I am a fiddler thanks to BGD!

KaeleighKaeleigh
    Participant

What a wonderful event!!! I arrived late, but I’ll clean up the guacamole 🙂
    Congratulations to everyone!!! And Thank you Mr. Cockman and Great Scott! I’m honored!! I love being part of this wonderful BGD community 🙂

Participant

I’m new here but congrats everyone!  What a fun thing to do. 🙂

JBoundsJBounds
    Participant

Hey, hurried here as fast as I could. Just got off of work.

Hello? Anyone here? Why are the lights out? Did I miss it? Ewww…what did I just step in?

*Bumps knee on podium. Gets out a flashlight and reads the winners.*

Oh wow…I don’t even know what to say, but first thank you to John and Great Scott for doing this every year.

I’m very honored to win the Moderator’s award. I didn’t prepare any speeches but thank you so much.

Congrats to…

Cricket it was very deserving. And two years in a row? That’s awesome

Fred your endless tunes that I enjoy so much. Don’t ever stop

Gunnar and Kaeleigh keeing the tradition alive and well. Both great young talents.

Edmo, your tunes and the porch. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Congrats.

I’m glad to be a part of a great community. Thank you all so much.

Don’t worry, I’ll turn the lights out. Oh…wait they are out…*falls off stage*

Goodnight

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by JBoundsJBounds.
    fiddlewoodfiddlewood
    Participant

hmmm….doors are locked & lights are off. I might be late…

Had some brake problems on the truck I had to take care of before arrival.

Congratulations to all the award winners this year! All very deserving!

Thanks to the “staff” for all their efforts, and to everyone for all their contributions here.

It’s been great to have such an active forum this year!

Gunnar SalyerGunnar Salyer
    Participant

Looks like I’m not the only one who’s late….

I got lost on the way over, came upon some people putting an unmarked casket in the ground, and so (naturally assuming that great Scott was in the coffin) I came over and played the most touching rendition of amazing grace you’ve never heard, it was moving. As I got back in the car I heard one of the workers say to another, :I’ve been putting in septic tanks for twenty years and I ain’t heard nothing like that!)

Anyway…. where am I it’s dark?

Oh, congratulations to all the winners! Your awards were well deserved!

Thank you so much for the award! It is an honor to once again be placed among such noble company!

Thanks everyone for making this forum so fun!

cricketcricket
    Participant

lol…well every good septic tank deserves a fine musical eulogy.   Glad it wasn’t Great Scott afterall.

Edmo45Edmo45
    Participant

I just got back in town…and want to congratulate everyone, on making BGD such an awesome place to share and learn Fiddle Music.
    Big congratulations, to all of the Winners, tonight! I am very humbled, to have been chosen, for an award, again…thank you!

Fiddle4meFiddle4me
    Participant

Congratulations everyone!

Great ScottGreat Scott

Thanks for caring enough to think it was me that they were putting in the ground, Gunnar.  I’m sure the pipe layers enjoyed your fiddle playing.

Hey, what a grand idea!  Bury the dead in pipes instead of coffins, and put them upright in the ground.  Saves space,but may put an end to the casket making industry.   🙂

Gunnar SalyerGunnar Salyer
    Participant

Scott, lol, septic tanks actually are square boxes that look like coffins

Participant

Congratulations to all of you winners. I’m so sorry I missed the party. I would have brought some guacamole!

cricketcricket
    Participant

Carole, if you still have any left over guacamole, we could still eat it now…what color is it?

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.