4 week old foster puppy posing tonight

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? 4 week old foster puppy posing tonight

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  John Cockman 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cricket
    cricket
    Participant

She stayed at our house with her little Chihuahua mommy while we all went to the charity show.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Nice

Fayew3
    Participant

Awwwww!!! Send her to my house!!! LOL!!! So cute. I bet she’s got puppy breath, which is awesome!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Yes, she’s got the awesome puppy breath…she’ll go up for adoptio in about another month.  My daughter is the foster person.  They live next door so we do a lot of babysitting.  The mom and surviving pup have been under my daughter’s care for a month….one more month and they are scheduled to go up for adoption…gonna be a lot of crying around here when they both leave our families.

rodger
    rodger
    Participant

There’s been a lost newborn puppy under the house for the last 3 weeks.  Not sure how it lived.  But I finally got it out yesterday & found it’s mom at the neighbors, so she’s back with her family now.  It was incredibly scared…it had lived almost from birth in total darkness & isolation.  I think the Mom may have gotten in just enough to keep it alive, but I don’t know how that’s possible with the fence?  It’s quite a mystery…

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Glad to hear it got back home.

rodger
    rodger
    Participant

It was crazy.  The pup was being attacked and would have been killed, so I had to reach both hands in under the floor as far as I could reach to pull it out of the mouth of the other dog, and doing so I got both hands bit up.  But I was still able to play the fiddle OK, so no real harm done.  If you even get a splinter in your finger tip it can stop you from playing until it heals….

Hey…I’m confused…I always thought dogs were a man thing, and the girls liked cats!   But what I’m seeing nowadays seems like the girls are more into dogs??  Have the times changed?? or whats going on?

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by rodger rodger.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Rodger, that was heroic… Glad you weren’t badly hurt. If I remember correctly you have some large and vicious canines in your area.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in