52nd High School Reunion Concert

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? 52nd High School Reunion Concert

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Frederick Frederick 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Hi everyone, here is a fun link… We played some music yesterday for my Dad’s 52nd high school reunion concert, and my sister-in-law happened to record it an dropped an unlisted link for him on YouTube.

The reason I am posting it is that my dad gave us a list of songs that were popular at for his class in the late 1960s and asked us to put it into a medley which he would call “Memory Lane Medley.” Not our typical set! The last song of the medley is “Foggy Mountain Breakdown” which was just requested in the Song Request forum.

17:15 Concert Begins
    33:00 I get a feature with Life is Like a Mountain Railroad / OBS
    44:30 “Memory Lane Medley”

Kenny
    Kenny
    Participant

John,

Fantastic playing by the whole band.  I just watched the first 40 minutes or so. I will finish the rest later. It looks like your right arm is going in circles on OBS.  Just amazing!  Love the slow down at the end of the song.

Your Dad looks great and he must be so proud of all of you.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Watching now…my gosh, I can’t believe how GOOD all you guys are…everybody is so great at what they do…daggone!  First number blew me away and the singing was spectacular.  You’re all on fire!  My gosh, OBS was insanely fast…lol.  I thought your arm was gonna fall off and go flyin’ across the room!  Great fiddling, John…wow! ” Arwan might be comin’ at ya with a needle…lol…ouch. “

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Great John , also what Cricket said !

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

They are just unbelievable, aren’t they?

Edmo45
    Edmo45
    Participant

All I can say is, WoW! That OBS was incredible, John!

Frederick
    Frederick
    Participant

Thoroughly entertaining. Tremendous talent!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.