A special note of thanks

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? A special note of thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Great ScottGreat Scott

I could possibly be off-line until after January 20, and so I am using what little WiFi time I have left to post my personal thanks . . .

To President Donald J. Trump,

I would like to extend my gratitude and sincerest best wishes to you for being the wonderful President that you have been. In your office as president, you have vehemently and continually upheld the constitution of the United States of America. You have delivered on every promise that you have made to your constituents. You have consistently been pro-life, stood up and protected the rights of the citizens, fought for the freedom of religions, fought to protect the right to free speech, refuted the climate change fraud, stood up for Israel, defended our borders, turned a failing economy into a thriving economy, stopped the wars, made the world safer, and been forthright with the American people. And against all opposition, you have continually put America first.

I thank you, sir, for all you have done to make America great again. May God keep you and your family safe and always in His favor.

Sincerely,

Great Scott

Gunnar SalyerGunnar Salyer
    Participant

Amen!!

Participant

We have been blessed to have him, and I know the good Lord has a plan and is still in charge.

ruckydooruckydoo
    Participant

GS     And thanks to you for the kind remarks about Mr. Trump.

I dips me MAGA hat ta yez.

Now back to fiddle practice.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.