Angela's Fiddle Goes to India!

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Angela's Fiddle Goes to India!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Frederick Frederick 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    John (BGD)
    John (BGD)
    Keymaster

We are proud to say that a fiddle donated by our very own Angela G has made it to Bangalore, India!

Lorien Cockman is volunteering for six weeks at an Christian orphanage in Bangalore, India. She is self-funded, and is teaching music and English to around 40 orphans at the Missionary Children Home in Bangalore. She is teaching violin, ukelele, and guitar. She is also helping Ruth Haokip, the wife of Pastor T. L. Angam Haokip, with their children while Pastor Haokip is on a trip to the United States. She is also teaching English at a Bible College for Indian Nationals in Bangalore, which contains many former children from the orphanage.

If you would like to donate to Lorien to help support her room and board, and to be a blessing to the orphanage when she leaves, please visit this GoFundMe page, and consider passing this link along to anyone else who might be interested!

Donate to Lorien’s India Mission

Gunnar Salyer
    Gunnar Salyer
    Participant

That’s awesome! I can’t support monetarily, but I will be praying for her!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

That is awesome!  Hope it is a good mission!

Angela
    Participant

Oh my goodness.  This MADE. MY. DAY.  So thankful the Lord orchestrated all of this.  I’m glad that fiddle is being used in such a great way.  Look at the joy on that girl’s face.  Your family is a blessing, John.  Thanks for the info.  Prayers for everyone, especially Lorien.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Oh was that yours, Angela?  Congrats on doing such a wonderful thing…I got thrown off when he said Angela G…I wasn’t sure.  That makes it even more special.

rodger
    rodger
    Participant

That is wonderful……Bless you Angela….

JBounds
    JBounds
    Participant

Oh wow that is so cool,Angela. And awesome what you’re doing for the kids,Lorien

Frederick
    Frederick
    Participant

What John said. Really wonderful.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.