Are there any other artists/painters here?

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Are there any other artists/painters here?

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am moving out of NY to PA next week. I cannot take any of my paintings with me.  All are being sold to the best offer, no matter how low.  It’s either that or I’m gonna throw them in the fireplace as I have nowhere to put them.  There are 3 left. I have offers on 2 of them but they are very low.

PeaPod

Going Bierstadt Again

Beartaria

Go here http://www.ajrhino.com/works and email ajrhino@protonmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you.

On a side note, violin has been going well.  I did a 4 month live stream and it was fun.  Still sounds pretty bad, but getting better.

Participant

Thanks John.  I’m glad you like it.  This one is without a reference so it’s been changing a lot, and will probably change quite a bit more before it’s finished.

MariaRMariaR
    Participant

Thanks, Doctor! The horse is the most recent. Cinderella and the Manga characters came from a last summer obsession of drawing anything streak. LOL. I’m still kinda in that streak. 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by MariaRMariaR.
    cricketcricket
    Participant

my daughter and grandson are big ibto painting and stuff….they are embarking on a drawing project called inktober.  they had bought me a dip pen, walnut ink, and paper earler for my birthday because i was thinking of joining them.  well, then life happened…lol…so im thinking to start out left handed with a ballpoint pen…dont wanna get my point used to going the wrong way…then join in with the dip pen later.   theyd also bought me a fountain pen with black onk…back when i was in junior high, we used only fountain pens…so i know about them.  i remember when bic ballpoints came out and we all thought we were such hot shots ditching the fountain pens…but rea;;y itwas the start of people forgetting the art of handwriting.  but really, drawing with my left hand will be pretty terrible, but thinking for sure at sime point during the month, i should be a right hander again.

MariaRMariaR
    Participant

Thats awesome!! I hope you have fun!! 🙂

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Cricket you have an extremely talented family!

cricketcricket
    Participant

thank you, john…i love doing their various projects with them.   what about your family…lol…they are all unbelievably awesome. family is a great thing.

Great ScottGreat Scott

Those are terrific drawings, Mariar.  thanks for letting us see them.

John — How did you know the name of the manufacturer?  No clogged toilets either.  The paper flushes properly, but the fun thing is that due to the chemicals found in the ‘waste’ shall we say, those chemicals react with the ink on the paper which allows the prints remain on the inside of the bowl.  A bit like glazing ceramics.  🙂

MariaRMariaR
    Participant

Thanks, Great Scott!

I recently made a robot for art:

Great ScottGreat Scott

Cool robot, Maria!  🙂

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

That is a great robot! Is it holding a pencil? Maybe it is self-replicating…

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

AJ I hope you had a good sale, and that you are finally making your big move! I know you will be much happier. John

MariaRMariaR
    Participant

I actually have no idea what it’s holding. It just looked interesting.😋

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.