As the Deer

• This topic has 31 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Avatarlisab.
Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    RockRock
    Participant

John, sounds like your staying busy up there and having a good time also!

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Rock, I’m having a great time. You should be here! 🙂

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Uploaded the video for the intermediate break. It’s the second from the top, Video #2. There is a metronome video as well; Video #5.

Participant

Excuse my ignorance. But how do you download the Audio. Thanks

fiddlewoodfiddlewood
    Participant

Hi Linda,

go to the lesson

scroll down to
    <h4>Performance tracks with fiddle:</h4>
    or
    <h4>Jam tracks at different speeds:</h4>
    To download an MP3 to your computer, simply right-click the link above the player, then choose “save link as.” The MP3 will then be sent to your downloads folder.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by fiddlewoodfiddlewood.
    Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

That’s a great video of  Brenda Gonzalez very inspiring . I am wondering John is she still active that video was November of 2015 ?

Participant

Fiddlewood – thank you so much.

fiddlewoodfiddlewood
    Participant

You’re welcome…glad I could help.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Brenda is still active! She is improving and makes music with her sisters, all in the Philippines. I recently sent her a new bow, since the old one was getting warped due to the weather. She is an inspiration!

Participant

WOW! Although this is some 5 years old or so… it’s still beautiful! Love the resonating sound from both vocal and instrument. May I ask the type of set up used? It sounds like you’re in a concert hall somewhere. Really enjoyed this.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Thank you! This was in the basement of my old house, using an Apogee iMic with a touch of reverb.

Participant

I THOUGHT I heard some reverb! It was just a touch. Just enough to make it sound like it was coming from the mountains of some sort. Loved it. I have a sound board/amp(s) but no microphone, other than what’s on my computer type devices. Guess I should invest in one… thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.