Audacity program help

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums Strings and Things Audacity program help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Was talking to fellow BGD member Steve via txt after learning we are not to far from each other. We shared what songs we where working on and I told him the backup track I got from youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7kFikX75a4&t=72s was too fast and he told me about AUDACITY. So I got the free download and realized I didnt know how to use it and thats where Steve helped me out. Thanks Steve. Now can control the speed to whatever I need. And yes I know youtube can slow down or speed up the videos to a certain extent but Audacity can do it at any speed. Now maybe I can get my Cherokee Shuffle worked out.

FrederickFrederick
    Participant

What a wonderful selection of backing tracks at the site you’ve posted. Thanks a million, Joe. 🙂

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Thank you both!

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Your welcome ! Audacity is great I have used it for all my play along 48 tunes modified on two CDs , added wait time to the beginning of tunes and amplified metronome kickoffs so I can hear in a loud crowd also able to remove cometary or add whatever , change tempo , great program ! Joe I am looking forward to meeting up I am going to try for Friday !

fiddlewoodfiddlewood
    Participant

That’s great!

Audacity is a good program in my experience. Good on Steve for helping you get going on it!

have fun meeting guys!

Dave

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.