Awesome concert!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Robin123 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Robin123
    Participant

Hi!

My husband and went to see Chatham County Line in concert last night. They were amazing! If they are ever in your area, go see them. They’re very gifted musicians. I especially enjoyed the mandolin/fiddle player, who also has an incredible voice. I’d describe their sound as Bluegrass with a hint of Rock-a-billy maybe? They’re also from North Carolina, and their current album, “Autumn” is #1 on the Billboard Music Chart. :o)

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Cool.  Thanks for that info alert! I’m starting to think anybody from North Carolina is a gifted musician.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

We do have some good bands here! Chatham County Line is a great live group.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

I’m so jealous that I wasn’t born in North Carolina with a fiddle in my tiny hands…lol.

Great Scott
    Great Scott

Hi Robin!  So glad you enjoyed the concert.  Yes it seems that all good things come from the south, especially from SC.  There is another band from NC who I hear are pretty good.  They are a family band.    They are called the Cockman Family.  I have a few of their CDs, which are totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!   🙂

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Hehe thanks for the plug, Great Scott. 🙂

Robin123
    Participant

Yes, indeed I’ve heard them and they are awesome as well! hee hee.

John, thanks for posting the video.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in