Backing track website

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Gunnar SalyerGunnar Salyer
    Participant

So here’s the site I just started with Cricket, if y’all need some backing tracks, we’ll make em for you

https://backingtrackers.wordpress.com

Participant

Really cool idea. I would definitely like to try one.

Participant

Go for it, all you gotta do is fill out the contact form on the website, and then we’ll get to work

cricketcricket
    Participant

Gunnar is brilliant.  This is such a great idea.  I hope this will help a lot of people.

Participant

Well I’m not sure about that first part, it was actually your idea, I just added a little bit of logistical practicality to it

JBoundsJBounds
    Participant

Cool site and idea.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

You guys are awesome!

cricketcricket
    Participant

Gunnar…the requests are coming in … I’m not sure how to tell which things I should do, or what I should do.  Help, help!  We’re done shoveling gravel…lots of dirty dishes, but Mike says he’ll take them for me if I need to get to work on a backup track.

cricketcricket
    Participant

I don’t want us both to start to work on the same one without knowing…lol…also, can I send you the mp3s I make, or what do I do with them…lol…sorry, don’t know how to proceed.

Participant

Ok, so when a request comes in, if I haven’t yet just send a quick confirmation, something like “we’ve received your request, we’ll get on it shortly” and then if you want to take that one just say something like “I’ll get on it” or “I’ll start on this one soon” or something to let me know you’ll take it, and I’ll do the same with ones I want to take. I’ve sent a confirmation on all the ones we’ve just gotten. I’m gonna start on them tomorrow if I can

Participant

Oh, when you make an mp3 send me an email and I’ll tell you what to do with it

cricketcricket
    Participant

Oh, I sent you one in the mail a little while ago, but you can tell me what I should do with it and I’ll do that…lol.  Things are starting out kinda in high gear…lol.  That’s good.  That should be fun.  I hope to tackle a couple more mp3s tomorrow, if I can.  Nothing much going on that I can think of right now.  We got our gravel done!

Participant

Amazing! I love the landing page intro! How exciting.

Participant

Cricket, I got the email and got it sorted out there.

Thanks Angela glad you like it

cricketcricket
    Participant

I meant email…lol.

Participant

Ha I didn’t even notice you said mail I read email 😂😂

cricketcricket
    Participant

Well, so far, from my end, this has been a lot of fun…I never heard of Steel Guitar Rag and had to look it up and try to learn it really fast…then the rest of the stuff…kinda challenging and fun too.  They kept us busier than I thought right off the bat.  But fun to do!

Participant

Yeah I was also surprised how quickly it picked up. I was struggling with yesu, I still haven’t gotten it good yet…

cricketcricket
    Participant

I don’t think that’s too easy to play…I’ve never tried and didn’t even know people were bluegrassing that one up…lol…tough job.  Let me know if I can be of any help with it.

Participant

I don’t think he’s grassing it, the source recording is very classical. It’s not quite what I’m used to, I usually play it on harmonica…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.