Band in a Box 2019 Pro

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Eddie 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eddie
    Participant

I know that there is an older thread, but I couldn’t post anything on it.

if I get the basic pro version for $99.00 can I use it to create backing tracks for fiddle tunes and bluegrass songs.

that is all I will use it for, but I would love to have an easy way to create a decent backing track to practice turns over.

Great Scott
    Great Scott

Hi Eddie, technically, with the Basic Pro version, you should be able to use it to do the things you mentioned.  That is the very basic version and the least expensive. Naturally, the more you pay, the more upgraded the version is, and the more you get in that version.  I just checked the PG music site…

https://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm

…and the basic Pro version is costing US $129.

The Basic Pro version has 340 hours of recorded content compared to the next version up — the Mega PAK — which has 550 hours of recorded content.  If you are in doubt about anything regarding the purchase of BIAB, then why not shoot them off an e-Mail with your questions. They are usually very friendly and helpful.

I should mention here that PG music has their annual sale on at the end of each year, where prices are reduced.  That is the best time to buy BIAB.

Eddie
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you Great Scott!</p>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.