Beautiful Star of Bethlehem

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums Tune-specific help and comments Beautiful Star of Bethlehem

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  John Cockman 2 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Angela
    Participant

Beautiful, John!!  Thank you so much.  What a great first Christmas present.  The girls sound really great, too.  And they are beautiful.  :^)

Can’t wait to try this one.

Angela

Icebike
    Icebike
    Participant

Thank you for the great tune and lesson!!  I had not heard this one before.  I can play along with the notes, although a few struggles with the double stops.  It will take me a few days to get it burned in my head so I can leave the sheet music.  Thanks again.

Joe

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Thanks Angela and Joe! I’m excited about the 12 tunes of Christmas. 🙂

Kaeleigh
    Participant

I can play it!!! Yay! I’m so excited about these twelve tunes 🙂 🙂

peggys
    peggys
    Participant

Thanks John!  Just in time for a band Christmas dinner party tonight.  I played it without the double stops…like Joe, it’s going to take time for that.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Awesome! Thanks Peggy and Kaeleigh. These lessons are going to be a lot of fun for me too.

RandyRhodes
    Participant

Thanks for this lesson for this beautiful song. Thanks to the girls for helping.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Thanks Randy!

wtb3
    Participant

Great tune, playing and singing! What is the fingering for the intro on fiddle?

John Cockman
    Keymaster

I have updated the page to include the sheet music for the intro. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in