BGD plugged at FiddleCoach.com

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? BGD plugged at FiddleCoach.com

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Just got a note from BGD member Elan Chafford that he has mentioned me in a blog post at his awesome web site; FiddleCoach.com. Please check it out, and be sure to browse around while you are there! He has a great site. I’ve been watching Elan’s videos and lessons for a long time now, he’s a cool guy and a great fiddler.

https://fiddlecoach.com/ballad-fiddling/

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

I will check it out !

Joe
    Participant

The very first fiddle book I got was from Elan. It was all tabs book and had a sound disk went with it. It got me started.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Thanks.  I haven’t seen his site before.  I’ll have to look around.

Elizabeth Perilloux
    Participant

I just looked at Elan’s site and can’t wait to go back to work my way through all of his topics.  Because of a family illness last December I haven’t played my fiddle since then and had just about given up on taking it up again.  However, we just returned from a trip to Athens, AL to the 3-dayTennessee Valley Old Time Fiddlers Convention and I came back home really wanting to tune up the fiddle, rosin my bow and get back to where I left off.  Won’t resume my local lessons.  I am going to depend on you, John, to be my inspiration – now adding Elan to my fiddle favorites!  Wish me luck.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Elizabeth, I’m sorry to hear about the illness! I am wishing you all the luck in the world. 🙂 Keep us updated on your progress!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Sorry to hear of the family illness you all are dealing with, Elizabeth..good that you are back to fiddling again, though!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in