BIG Guns

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Great Scott
    Great Scott

While the left is busy trying to eradicate the Second Amendment, here we have a man taunting them by brandishing his HUGE guns.  If you thought Arnie had big guns, then take a gander at John Schwarzenegger in the clip below!  (Get the smelling salts ready for when the ladies drop on the floor like flies.)

Looking very lithe and fit, Johnny.   😉

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Great video good lesson !

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

He counted calories a while back…are you working out too, John?  Whatever you’re doing does seem effective.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Hahaha Great Scott you’re away for weeks and then come in with guns a’blazin. 🙂  Hope you’re doing well. So you noticed my concealed weapons — does this mean you’re kicking me out of the library?

Cricket, my weight isn’t where I want it to be! I haven’t really been working out, just some evening exercises with the girls and some off/on work with dumbbells.

Great Scott
    Great Scott

This is a message to you, JOHN.  You do look fitter and younger despite not being at the weight you want.  Personally, John, I think people who are trying to lose weight focus TOO much on their desired weight instead of simply focusing on exercise and eating correctly. Obsessing about a particular desired weight is a complete waste of mental energy and time; and can often cause the person to feel depressed and negative about themselves if they can not achieve said desired weight.  There are SO many variables.  Just because the body index charts say that you should weight this much or that much if you are 6’2″”, reality says that you don’t always have to adhere to what the charts say, because there are so many variations such as bone density, frame size etc.  If you exercise regularly, eat healthy food, think you look good and feel good, then that is the goal.  The REAL goal however is striving to be HAPPY and CONTENT with one’s lot in life.  However, if all else fails and you still want to lose and extra 10 lb of ugly fat, then chop off your head.   🙂

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

LOL…words of wisdom from good ol Great Scott!

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Haha thanks, Great Scott. I am happy and content with my lot in life. 🙂

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Good way to be!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in