Bill Graham died today

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rock
    Rock
    Participant

Billy Graham died today but yet lives eternally!

JD Hood
    JD Hood
    Participant

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. Psalm 116:15

Thankf for all he did in this lifetime

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

He was America’s original evangelist.  My dad is officially an evangelist too, although he no longer preaches…he used to really love Billy Graham.

kjdebolt
    Participant

This is a sad day for us but a day of rejoicing for him.  The Samaritan’s Purse is an outreach of his organization and I can’t say enough good about them.  They are still helping on Rockport, Texas where my house was destroyed and my sister’s house severely damaged.  the Angels will be singing today for sure!

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Billy Graham was an incredible man and with an incredible gift. His witness will continue long after he went to be with Jesus.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

He’s practically your neighbor, isn’t he, John?  Have you ever met him?

John Cockman
    Keymaster

I have met him! His wife once told us that we were her favorite group. 🙂 She was friends with my parents so we have been to the family home. We played many concerts with Bev Shea (even a few PBS Specials), and performed for Billy Graham a number of times at The Cove, and got to talk to him and shake his hand. He was an amazing person.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Wow…that’s cool.  He was Anerica’s Pastor…I think he was loved by all.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in