Cricket add a little Dance to your fiddling ?

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Cricket add a little Dance to your fiddling ?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Cricket I thought you might wont to add a little Dance to all your music so here’s a little sample to get you started ! Ha!

https://youtu.be/3lNkCt1CDc0

Frederick
    Frederick
    Participant

Wow! That’s good! C’mom, Cricket!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Wow…what universe is she from????  LOL…that is very good fiddling and dancing both.  Sorry…I might be a Cricket, but all I do is hop in the weeds, not dance…lol.  I can’t touch her fiddling either…she’s good, ain’t she??

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

No Cricket , maybe I am preadjusts but I think your a great fiddler , However she is cute and talented 14 year old !

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

She’s amazing!

Gunnar Salyer
    Gunnar Salyer
    Participant

Ha! I thought this thread must be about Hillary, but then Steve said 14 year old and I was like, oh, must be someone else. It is Hillary, though, and she’s about 21 years old, and one of my favorite performers to watch on youtube. I don’t think there’s anyone else alive who can do what she does, as well as she does it!

John (BGD)
    Keymaster

OH WOW!!! I started watching for the great fiddling and dancing, and kept watching to find out if she fell off the box. Here is another video (spoiler alert — she does NOT fall into the water, I watched it all the way through just to make sure).

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

I love this one too !

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Omg…she can’t be from planet Earth!  She must be John Hartford’s daughter…granddaughter, neighbor…something.  She’s really good at that, fiddlin’, singin’, dancin’, like…all done just perfect.  She’s really good!

Gunnar Salyer
    Gunnar Salyer
    Participant

She ain’t from planet earth, she’s from Tennessee! I think I’ve probably seen all of her videos by now. And is that a real steamboat in the background, or just a replica?

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

looks like the real thing…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.