Cricket add a little Dance to your fiddling ?

click for more Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Cricket add a little Dance to your fiddling ?

where can you buy Premarin This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Gunnar Salyer Gunnar Salyer 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Cricket I thought you might wont to add a little Dance to all your music so here’s a little sample to get you started ! Ha!

https://youtu.be/3lNkCt1CDc0

fiddliferous1950
    fiddliferous1950
    Participant

Wow! That’s good! C’mom, Cricket!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Wow…what universe is she from????  LOL…that is very good fiddling and dancing both.  Sorry…I might be a Cricket, but all I do is hop in the weeds, not dance…lol.  I can’t touch her fiddling either…she’s good, ain’t she??

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

No Cricket , maybe I am preadjusts but I think your a great fiddler , However she is cute and talented 14 year old !

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

She’s amazing!

Gunnar Salyer
    Gunnar Salyer
    Participant

Ha! I thought this thread must be about Hillary, but then Steve said 14 year old and I was like, oh, must be someone else. It is Hillary, though, and she’s about 21 years old, and one of my favorite performers to watch on youtube. I don’t think there’s anyone else alive who can do what she does, as well as she does it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in