Cricket used to sing songs with me

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Cricket used to sing songs with me

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Hey guys…I’m so camera shy and not into photogenic aspirations…lol…or something like that…but just ran across this old photo (from 6 years ago…is that old?) of when we had one dog only, Cricket…now we have three…now Cricket is suffering from age problems and all that…anyhow…remembering how she used to sit and sing songs with me on the front porch.  Cricket was born with a big open hole in the top of her head (normal for human babies, abnormal for dogs and doesn’t close up in their case), a certain degree of blindness (now she is totally blind), and a few other problems, we quickly realized after she’d wandered in on us as a half -straved probably 2 month old puppy.  We’ve only had her for around 11 years now, but she is suffering from a lot of aging issues, probably worse than should be because of all of her medical issues she’s always had.  Anyhow…apparently this was when I first got the ol’ Alvarez guitar…since I’m playing it…I didn’t remember having it that long…but…time hurries along, doesn’t it?

Gunnar Salyer
    Gunnar Salyer
    Participant

Aww, cool picture

Frederick
    Frederick
    Participant

Wait a minute! Which Cricket have I been talking to all this time? Now I’m confused! lol.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Don’t worry, Fred…I try to get to the computer before she can get her little paws on it.  If you see off-topics…too much jabberin’, bad jokes, etc., you know it’s the “Other” Cricket…lol.

JBounds
    JBounds
    Participant

So many Crickets I’m confused now. Good pic

Kaeleigh
    Kaeleigh
    Participant

I always like seeing pictures of puppy cricket! 🙂 She’s so cute!!!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Thanks, Kaeleigh…we love her so much!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.