Crystal Heart

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

John Cockman
    Keymaster

This is an online fiddle lesson for the country song “Crystal Heart” by BGD member Steve Srader. Thanks, Steve!

See the full post at: Crystal Heart

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Thank You John ! That’s great ! Now all I got to do is learn it .

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Glad you like it! I almost finished the others Saturday as well but it’s been hectic around here. Shouldn’t take long though!

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

John one of the hardest things is getting the A and E strings double stops to sound out equal , Ha ! this should help me in the end with those two strings !

John Cockman
    Keymaster

This is definitely the most challenging of the three. You may want to learn the high string first, then add in the lower string later.

fiddliferous1950
    fiddliferous1950
    Participant

Great job, gentlemen. Fun to fiddle along with.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Oh my gosh…that is so cool!  ONe of these days I’m gona try to learn this one…when I can get some time for getting back to learning new stuff. Steve, it’s a really good song.  John, you did such a great job. Mike’s sitting here with me and he was really impressed as I told him about the whole thing.  Great job, guys! This one goes on my list…lol.  Gotta get that list going again.  Feeling inspired.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in