Downloading and looping MP3s

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums General Help Forum Downloading and looping MP3s

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi John, I am a new member. I’ve been using my Audacity program so I could repeat or pic parts of a song I’m learning. My question is can, I download your MP3’s ? If so how do I go about doing this as I don’t see any download button around the MP3 tracks. Thanks for the help, I really enjoy your style of teaching, again thanks

Participant

Mike,
    I use a digital audio workstation with an axillary input jack. I connect this to the headphone jack on my smartphone, which allows me to make a dierct recording of the MP3 tracks and play them back straight, looped, etc. This has worked well for me.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Hi Mike, I am now providing download links above the MP3 players on each lesson post, plus I created a new page just for downloading MP3s. I am also going to take the “intro” off of the jam tracks, so that you don’t have to listen to me talk at the beginning. Last of all, I am going to create jam tracks at many different tempos so that you can work your way up from slow to fast. The MP3s on the lesson posts now loop, but here is a link to a great free software by VideoLAN, called VLC Media Player, that you can use to select a portion of a song and loop it. You can even change the speed! I use it a lot.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.