Downloading Videos

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums General Help Forum Downloading Videos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am trying to figure out how to download the videos and haven´t figured out a way to do so, despite knowing how to download videos through third party sites.

I asked my son how to download the videos and we couldn´t find a way to make it happen.

Would love to download these so I can use them to practice offline out in my garden and such.

Thank you in advance for any and all help!

cricketcricket
    Participant

Where are the videos?  If you have them on youtube you can hit the share button under the video and then copy the url that comes up, then come here, open a post and in the text box find the little icon of a “chain link,” next to the last icon on the right, click that little chain (almost looks like a paperclip)…it’ll open up a little window where you can paste the url you copied from youtube.  If it’s not on youtube, I don’t know how and maybe somebody else will.

If you don’t have a youtube account, it’s pretty easy to open up one and easy to upload videos there and share them wherever…web sites like this, emails to your friends, on Facebook, or wherever you want to share them.  Not sure if I answered the question or helped at all…hope so.

Nancy ParkerNancy Parker
    Participant

1. Are you trying to download a lesson video shown on this BGD site? 2. or a video from a youtube that you found on another  site?

cricketcricket
    Participant

Oh, gosh, sorry…I misread that…download…I thought you meant upload…sorry, my bad.  I don’t know if you can download the videos here or not.

Nancy ParkerNancy Parker
    Participant

To view videos from BGD site: Offline

1. Log into BGD.

2. Click on the 3 lines at top right page

3. Click on Lessons List.

4. First paragraph will give instructions on how to use “Video Grabber”.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.