Extra cheap professional alternative to Adobe software

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums Strings and Things Extra cheap professional alternative to Adobe software

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Great Scott

Last year I was doing some research into the best alternatives to some of the Adobe software, like Photoshop, Publisher, and In-Design.  Well, the good news is that I found three great products that have gained a huge professional following and that are giving Adobe a run for their money.  The software is from the Serif  team and their Affinity range of products. These are Affinity Photo, Affinity Design, and Affinity Publisher.  And let me say that the Affinity software is not some cheap kiddie play thing. No Sir-ee! They are equally as good as their Adobe counterparts, and in some instances even better, and at a fraction of the cost of Adobe software.  I bought all three products last year but have only toyed with them a few times due to other commitments, and I was hugely impressed with the quality and what they could do. I got them for a fantastic 50% as part of Affinity’s genuine care for those people stuck in lock-down.

The good news is that they are currently having another 50% off sale right now. 

And a free 90-Day trial of all their software.

Plus 50% off their entire range of software.

Mac and Windows flavors available to purchase separately.

I mean, how great is that? Go check ’em out in the link below.

https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/

These are terrific extra cheap alternatives to some of the Adobe software with many top-end professionals dumping Adobe and their subscription base fees for a genuinely professional alternative that does exactly what they are supposed to do at a fraction of the cost.

NO subscription. NO licensing problems. Great friendly forum with fast replies to your questions. Plenty of video tutorials both via their website and on YouTube. AND, you can install the software onto any computer that you own. (I hope Steinberg and many others are listening).

Frederick
    Participant

Thanks for the info, Scott. Great products.

Great Scott

You’re welcome, Fred.  I hope this information is of some help to the creative artists among us — and not just the musical kind — who want a great product but who don’t want to get sucked into the Adobe Cloud and their subscription based pricing.

Below is a Youtube link to a very good review and look-around of Affinity Photo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HhvRjZg8F8

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.