Farewell Trion

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JBounds
    JBounds
    Participant

This tune is really cool. I’ve been working on it and has lots of things going on in it, especially slides. And those are so fun and addictive as fiddlewood said they’d be.

Has anyone else learned this one? You gotta try it if you haven’t.

Only thing is I think I’m getting lost a little cause it has 3 parts. Something I’m not use to.

If anyone has played 3 part tunes. What did you do to learn it better?

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

I just went over to the lessons page and listened to it…thanks for bringing the topic up.  I’ve never tried it, and I guess I never heard it before that I can remember, and really I thought by the title it must be a Celtic tune…lol ( no idea why I thought that)…and I don’t go near Irish or Celtic fiddling…I mean it sounds cool, but my head barely wraps around the old-timey stuff I like to do…I don’t think i could handle Irish stuff.  Anyway, I see now that it’s not…so…it is pretty neat…I might have to look at that lesson and see if I can learn it!

JBounds
    JBounds
    Participant

I actually thought the same thing that by the title it was maybe a Celtic tune.  Then I listened to it and it is pretty catchy tune. I love it. So started learning it last night.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

LOL…it’s so funny we both thought that.  I hope to hear you play it soon.  Have fun learning it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.