Fiddle Campers at Hart Square

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Fiddle Campers at Hart Square

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by fiddliferous1950 fiddliferous1950 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

John Cockman
    Keymaster

A group of fiddle campers dressed up and played a few sets of music at Hart Square today!

https://hartsquare.com/the-festival/

I’m very thankful for Dr. and Mrs. Hart for preserving this 19th century log village, and to these girls for preserving the music of the Appalachians that I love so much.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Wow…what a beautiful place and looks like a really fun day of music!  I recognize some of them!

Edmo45
    Edmo45
    Participant

An awesome looking place, What a joy to see, these young Fiddlers carrying on our beautiful Tradition…

ruckydoo
    ruckydoo
    Participant

Been attempting to get some older folks into fiddlin’.   Will be practicing w/ an octogenarian this week, I think.   BGD will be our training place too.

These pictures are inspiring!    We have an old Finnish farmstead museum  near us and family has played in a pavilion provided for us  in the past.   May take a trip there and try get some interest in Jews’ harp, harmonica and dulcimer as well as fiddle next summer.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Excellent wish there was a video !

Angela
    Participant

Great pictures and looks like a great musical outing.

fiddlewood
    fiddlewood
    Participant

Love the pictures!

You have about as much fall color there as we have in MI right now…been a wet fall so far…doesn’t look like we’ll get much color this year.

fiddliferous1950
    fiddliferous1950
    Participant

Beautiful pictures of beautiful people.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in