Fiddlestick Hoedown

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Cockman 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

John Cockman
    Keymaster

By special request, Al Cherny’s Fiddlestick Hoedown. This lesson was brought to you by BGD user Gordie. Thank you Gordie!

Click here for the lesson.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Thanks Gordie , Great tune , I will have to learn to move faster than my turtle walk to do this one , LOL

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Wow! Great tune…great fiddling…and, as always, Arwen makes it look like it would be much tougher to get through a piece of chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and cherries on top than to just nonchalantly whiz yer way through this here tune…lol…I’m thinking right now I could never play this thing unless I had a good solid decade of constant practice!  But, I think I will definitely go through the lesson and try, when I can get the chance.  Thanks for another great performance and detailed lesson, Arwen, John, and Gordie.  Steve…we are in this turtle race together, my friend!

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Cricket , use turtles got to stick together if we can find one more turtle we can each do every third lick put em together and well have it ! LOL

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

I think Rock is sort of a turtle type…where has he been, anyway, I wonder?  Hope he’s ok!

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Thanks! Arwen really loved the tune. She said it’s one that is played every year at Fiddler Grove.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in