Flowers from above

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nancy BitterNancy Bitter
    Participant

So I was going thru the prayer closet here & reread all of your wonderful words of comfort since our daughter crossed over Jordan two years ago.  Seems like an eternity but God does heal all wounds.  I just wanted to say that when my daughter was in christian rehab before her passing, she sent me flower bulbs she had dug up.  She said she didn’t know what kind they were but they were pretty.  I planted those bulbs & placed a small red flag with the rehab name on it so as not to disturb the bulbs.  The first summer came & went to my dismay. Well this past summer four blooms came thru in beauteous splendor. Now I smile when I see those flowers. It’s like a “connection” that she is saying “all is OK”.  Just had to say thanks for all the prayers & I feel like I know some of you like an old friend.   Peace & love,

Nancy

Participant

Hi Nancy,

I was not an active member 2 years ago, but I am so sorry for your loss. How precious though, that these bulbs busted through this past summer with all of this pandemic going on. A message of hope. A reminder of Whom we may place our trust in. Thank you for sharing your heart with us!

FrederickFrederick
    Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss, Nancy. Very spiritually touched by what has happened to the flowers.

Thank you for sharing this.

cricketcricket
    Participant

I’m glad you have the flowers as a continuing and healing connection with your daughter.  That’s an inspiring story.

Great ScottGreat Scott

What a wonderful connection !  Bless you, Nancy.  Thank you for sharing this lovely experience with us.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.