forums, and tigers and bears?

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? forums, and tigers and bears?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Hey…i just tried to look at a composer’s forum just to see what people are saying and doing, etc.  I’ve learned so much from any forum I’ve ever visited, concerning any subject.  Well, it’s been a long time since I joined a forum, becuase I’ve mostly abandoned them because it’s too tempting to talk your head off when there’s too much else to do, etc., which of course I am prone to doing…lol…oh really?  Yes, I talk too much…anyway…this one, I just wanted to see what they were saying on there…and just joining up was really involved…want your whole life story, etc., and now that I took the time to do all of that they say I have to wait for approval and if they like me ok they’ll send me a notice, etc.  I’m like…gee whiz, guys, I might look at it for 5 minutes and decide it’s not what I’m looking for…lol…I don’t remember joining a forum being so much trouble and effort…lol.  Ok…I feel better now…lol.  I think this, BGD, was the last forum I ever joined and about the onl one i get onto anymore.  I used to like fiddle hangout a lot, but seems in the past couple of years not much discussion going on there anymore…anyway…will I get to peek at the composer forum topics, or not?  Will I see anything like what I was curious about, or not?????  Now I’m in suspenders.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Ok…well they can’t verify my email address…lol…ok…whatever…I guess I won’t be able to peek in on what the composers of our time and talking about…lol.  Probably might make me go nuts anyway…too much music in my life already…lol.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

I have never liked clubs that are to picky , Like maybe I should be able to check them out first to see if they could possibly have me, Grace my presence in their forum my choice ! Ha !

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

I know…it’s ridiculous to be so uppity!  I was outside planting my early seeds and came in for a coffee break and got another email saying I WAS in…so…lol…whatever…I got on there and it does look a little bit snooty and complicated to use.  Not sure I’d learn much from them over there.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Nothing ventured nothing gained !

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

I looked at the forum for a few mintues…there’s over 4,000 people on there, but nothing much going on…kinda hard to use too, in my opinion…not worth it!  I ain’t goin’ back there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in