Fret sticker

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Steve Srader Steve Srader 1 month ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Erika Perna
    Participant

where can I find the same fret sticker used in the videos?

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Erika Pema the one on this site is getting harder to find but here it is for 4×4 violin ! You should buy two just in case you mess up installing and it does not hurt to have a backup ! $9.95 each

https://www.amazon.com/Dont-Fret-106-Violin-Accessory/dp/B007XVQK76/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=dont+fret+violin+sticker+violin+4+4&qid=1563076946&s=gateway&sr=8-4

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant
    Erika Perna
    Participant

Thanks Steve. It will help me to learn Orange Blossom special! One morw question. I went over my usage on my mobile hot spot and my data is very slow for the rest of the month. is there any way to download the videos? I live in a motorcoach and do not always have access to wifi.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

A lot of business have free Wi-Fi , fast food / eating  places might be of use to you !

Gunnar Salyer
    Gunnar Salyer
    Participant

You can download the videos, I think John recommends videograbber.net

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

What Gunnar said , Download the lessons with video grabber then you don’t need the internet also print the music pages , You can also right click and download the music tracks just choose [save target as] !

Erika Perna
    Participant

Thanks.

Erika Perna
    Participant

actually how do i find the url? Do i use the one at the top af the lesson? or is there an individual one somewhere?

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

You have to download each lesson part individually , using video grabber

The performance tracks are Mp3s so  you can download them individually by right clicking with the mouse on the title line and choose [save target as] it will be downloaded to your download file !

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Can you go sit inside a library or a restaurant with wifi and download the files with the video grabber or some other such thing?

Erika Perna
    Participant

ok maybe in not being clear. i want to download the video with the metronome. On the video is the on/off button then a gear that gives me a quality rate , volume indication and full screen selection. So again how do I grab the video to get it into clipgrab?

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

I use a PC to download to and use video Grabber to capture Johns individual video lessons , at video grabber you have to download the free Apowersoft to your computer , Then all videos you grab will be found in the Apowersoft program located in documents section of your computer , I don’t know any other way to do it ! Here’s the link ! I am sorry if this is not helpful ! You have to have two internet tabs open ,one for video grabber and then Johns lesson in the other internet tab you wont to grab  when the video grabber is started a outlined box will appear on the tab page you wont to capture , you have to use your mouse to drag the outline to fit over the video you wont to grab once it’s lined up press play on the video and record on the grabber and it will start once captured click on the check mark to save , I figured it out through trail and error , I do not know any other way to do it ! You have to download the app first , then on the video grabber link click on the Record screen icon

https://www.videograbber.net/

Erika Perna
    Participant

Thanks ill try that. I have only grabbed mp3 from videos prior.

Erika Perna
    Participant

It seem one is limited to 3 minute videos unless one pays $19.95. also it was unable to add a different soundcard. quite the hassle.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Erika , ignore the 3 min and money , once you download the app just go back to the video grabber page also have Johns lesson open , on the video grabber page click on the record screen icon then go back to Johns lesson page and capture that video !

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.