Gathering locally for fast learning.

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums Strings and Things Gathering locally for fast learning.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m Linda. I’d like to know if there are any fiddlers here that are located in Athens Tn. It would be nice to find some other people near me who play – this way I could learn to play my fiddle with someone else. I think that would enhance the learning process. I’ve had almost a years worth of lessons. However, I’m on my own now as fare as lessons go. Thank you!

Frederick
    Participant

There’s a Pumpkintown Festival in Athens on October 9th. Perhaps you could meet with local musicians at the festivities and find out where they’re all hiding. I’ll just bet there are a bunch of fiddlers around there somewhere. Sweetwater should have some fiddlers, too. Sorry I can’t be of more help.

cricket
    Participant

Linda, I hope you can find a good group to join in with.  I have no info to share, but if you go over to the Fiddle Hangout site, there are some fiddlers there from all over who might know something to help.  Hope Fred’s suggestions will help too.  Good luck!  Let us know what you find out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.