German Fiddle ad

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums Strings and Things German Fiddle ad

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dont know if supposed to put ads on but if anyone is looking I have a nice fiddle for sale.

https://www.fiddlehangout.com/classified/10810

Gunnar SalyerGunnar Salyer
    Participant

Is that you playing in the videos or your luthier?

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Joe nice fiddle , I have four , I very much enjoyed the tune played on that violin !

Participant

Its a friend of mine. I was using phone to record. Thanks Steve. They are easy to collect. I just have to many an need to get rid of 2 or 3 I hardly ever play.

KennyKenny
    Participant

Joe,

Too bad you didn’t live closer.  I would have liked to played this one to see if it would be something I would like the sound of.

Kenny

Participant

Kenny if you ever make it close to oklahoma let me know. One never knows about fiddles I still may have it.

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Joe where are you in Oklahoma , I am in North west Arkansas !

Participant

Hey Steve. I am in North East Oklahoma about 40 miles west of Siloam Springs Arkansas. At Tahlequah, OK small college town. There is going to be a jam and Bluegrass festival in acouple of weeks near here if you can make it over https://www.eventbrite.com/e/western-hills-41st-annual-bluegrass-festival-tickets-70583287513  they charge tickets to see the bands play or to just play with the jammers in the lobbies and rooms provided its so far been free to do that.

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Thanks Joe , I am not sure I can find time for the Blue grass festival ,  However you really are not to far away as for Me To come to your area would only be about 100 miles or less , I would need a way to ring your bell in order to find you and set up a meeting ! My number is 479-466-5069 you can call or text anytime , It would be nice to meet up in the future someday ! Joe , We are only 69 miles apart from Elkins , Arkansas to Tahlequah , Oklahoma

Participant

Thats cool Steve we need to get together some time I will send you a txt.

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Joe , I hope all is well , The news said Tahlequah , Oklahoma took some storm damage , I am hoping all is well with you and yours . I am still thinking about trying to make the bluegrass jam on the 17th or 18th of January 2020 !

Participant

Tornado missed me by 2 or 3 miles. It was a up and down one and didn’t do too much damage in my area.  Hope to see you over there at the jam. I think the fiddle workshop is on Friday. The guy playing my fiddle is doing the workshop, his first one to do.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.