GL awards night

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    cricketcricket
    Participant

Sounds like this is gonna be some wild gathering…lol.  I can also bring three crazy and spoiled Chihuahuas to entertain the cats while Kaeleigh and Fiddle4me sneeze…lol.

Great ScottGreat Scott

Okay, me and my team just arrived, and I am in a mad rush.  I will need to post the following as there is no time to get my speech to John in time.  So, I would like to say the following now, and hope everyone can take this post quite serious for a moment:

The Moderator’s Award is still on as far as I am aware, but am not able to locate John at the moment to get a definite on this.  So, with me believing that the Mod’s award is still going ahead, I would like to say just this — without giving the winner’s name at this point until John makes the announcement for that particular category.

It was a difficult decision deciding who should receive the Moderator’s award simply because there were so many fantastic entries.  As you all know, the Moderator’s award is given annually to the person who I feel has shown some really good progress in their fiddle playing over the time that they have been a member here at BGD.  Choosing who should receive the Mod’s award was just so darn difficult, because there were two members whom I had in mind, and it was a very close call.  However, sadly, there is only one award.

The Moderator’s award for the 2019 goes to …

Congratulations ….  I hope this award encourages you to develop your fiddle skills further.

Cheers, GS

Great ScottGreat Scott

Kaeleigh wrote:

“I’m also allergic to cats— can’t say I’ve ever wanted to eat one.”

Trust me, Kaeleigh…if you have ever dined at a Chinese restaurant, then you most definitely have.   🙂

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

All this wonderful news of wonderful food and activities , I have decided to share all my holy socks, for sock soup , with a abundance of toe jam , I am just so excited , thanks everyone for sharing your favorite recipes , I will also bring along my Brother mike he will eat anything , I will just have to restrain him from eating more than his fair share , oh yummy !

cricketcricket
    Participant

My only complaint is I came in late and missed the sock soup!

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.