Grassbeats app (play with backup)

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums Strings and Things Grassbeats app (play with backup)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    PhatgrassmandyPhatgrassmandy
    Participant

Ok so I have an iPhone.. so I will check for androids but this lil app is pretty amazing if you ask me. Here is what it does took some screen shots and screen recorded the app in actionSee the grassbeat app right next to bluegrass guru

Participant

Participant

Participant

Participant

cricketcricket
    Participant

That looks like a pretty cool app!

Participant

I couldn’t post the video.. I will try agian 

Participant

Looks neat–I may have to check that out! Iphone here, as well.

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Lisab</p>
    I don’t know if your a beginner but if so Trala is my go to app.. I pay subscription price monthly but it’s worth it! It’s helped me a lot but I wanted more bluegrass stuff so I came here too and the combination is just right.. Trala is my go to app right now.. it also has a tuner. It picks up your notes and the length of note you are supposed to be playing and if it’s wrong it stops.. it also will have you go over it in sheet music as well so that you aren’t just focusing on the practice sheets that just tell you the note to play.. it’s the best

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Sounds really nice Amanda , I usually play along with Johns performance videos , I do use a program to slow some of them down until I can keep up ! There are some tunes John does that I prefer slowed down permanently !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.