Greetings from Kookamunga

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Greetings from Kookamunga

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Great Scott Great Scott 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Great Scott
    Great Scott

I have just 11 minutes left on the public computer so I will have to be brief with this message.  Howdy to all the BGD family.  Hoping everyone is well and keeping out of mischief.

Life in the Gobi desert was too harsh on my complexion so I made the overland journey through the mountains and onto Tibet.  Xnanadu it really is!!!!  A much more forgiving climate.

My next stop will be Antarctica to check out all the alien life forces that are there.  Note:  I said “aliens’ NOT “illegal aliens”  Then I will be off to Peru to buy a Llama to go backpacking with, and to keep me warm on the cold nights.  I am going to call her “Sue Ellen”, and hope she doesn’t spit at me.

Got to go now, my time is almost gone.  Will try again to make contact next time I am in civilization.

Love and good blessings to you all.

St. John will be posting something on my behalf.

Ciao for now.

GS

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Good to hear from you, Scott…wherever you are.

Rock
    Rock
    Participant

Scott,  it is very good to hear from you!

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Great Scott! You are certainly a welcome sight! Thank you for the article you created for BGD. I will be posting it soon. Please be safe, wherever you are, and give Sue Ellen a scratch behind the ears for me. We miss you!

Justine
    Justine
    Participant

Great to hear from you, Scott! Safe travels!

Great Scott
    Great Scott

Cricket, Rock, St. John and Justine — Thank you so much for your warm greetings.  I have certainly missed everyone here at BGD.  I will now check out some of the forums and get my BGD fix, which is so badly needed.

I might not have access to a computer again for the next few weeks.  Wishing you all well.

Scott

PS.  John, I am looking forward to you posting my article.  I hope a few people find it interesting.  🙂

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Here is the link to the new post:

https://bluegrassdaddy.com/forums/topic/great-scotts-songwriting-guide/

I am so impressed with this resource. You put a LOT of time in to it!

Great Scott
    Great Scott

Thank you St. John.  I enjoyed every minute of creating it.  Apart from the enjoyment, it gave me a respite from my thoughts of journeying the vast expanse… and beyond.

Dare to dream!!! Dare to be different!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in