Guitars, Cadillacs

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  RSQ4x4 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RMClift1115
    RMClift1115
    Participant

Hi John……could you transcribe the fiddle parts to Guitars, Cadillacs by Dwight Yoakum?

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Sure! Two cool fiddle part breaks, sharing time with that awesome baritone guitar. I will put it on my list, or you can bump it to the top using a paid request (standard lesson).

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Lol…I thought the post was gonna be some comparison of high class guitars and high class cars!

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

If you can play the guitar and the violin that would be great , the guitar steels the show on this one , If you could play both parts it would be great , putting down the guitar and grabbing the violin without loosing the transition would be quite the trick ! lol good luck with that !

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

We’ll all be watching…lol!

RMClift1115
    RMClift1115
    Participant

John…..that’s the one! Thank you.

RMClift1115
    RMClift1115
    Participant

Hi John…..I requested an advanced lesson this morning, however, I didn’t mention in my request that I wanted it to be on Guitars, Cadillacs.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Got it! I have a bit of a back-log but I will have it out very soon. 🙂

RMClift1115
    RMClift1115
    Participant

No worries.

RMClift1115
    RMClift1115
    Participant

John…..this is awesome! Exactly what I wanted. Thank you! Especially liked the video of you jamming along with the jam track.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Glad you liked it! Thanks again for the request.

RSQ4x4
    Participant

Thanks again!! This is another that I have been messIng with and yiu just made it easier!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in