Halloween extra

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by JBounds JBounds 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Great Scott
    Great Scott

And here is another little Horror cough drop to choke on.

WARNING:  This video contains a small amount of horror.

https://vimeo.com/275002263

Password is:

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

I can’t make the link work…maybe I’m less scared that way…lol.

Great Scott
    Great Scott

My apologies, Cricket. I’m sorry you can open the links to my vidz.  I have just now checked both the vieo number and the password, and they are correct.  However, I just tried to open the links that are posted for both videos, and I got a security warning.  Not sure what is going on, because I can easily log in and view both of those videos, no problem.  But when I use the links that I provided, I am blocked by Internet.  Not blocked by Vimeo.  You get a message from Vimeo whenever you can’t connect via a link.

I will refresh the passwords for both vidz for you and see if that works.  Thanks for taking the time trying to view them.   🙂

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Wow…strange.  Hope you can get it working!

JBounds
    JBounds
    Participant

Whoa. I don’t think I can sleep tonight now. lol Just kidding. It worked for me.

Great Scott
    Great Scott

Okay, links should be working now.

Password now is:   2019

It was my fault, because I had typed the link incorrectly.  It’s the eyes, Ducky; it’s the eyes.  Though, I did have ’em checked recently, and Doc said he could see nothing wrong.  That said, I still have a slight nasal mucus covering both eyes quite often; and it does tend to blur things a little.

JBounds
    JBounds
    Participant

Mucus in the eyes? That’s not a good thing, Scott. Maybe some little eye windshield wipers will help.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Ha worked for me !

Great Scott
    Great Scott

Thanks, John.  I hope you enjoyed the vidz.

I like you idea of the little eye windshield wipers, but the way my eyes move around (see avatar) I don’t think they would stay attached very long.  I’m just going through so many tissues these days.  Have booked myself in for an eye transplant.  The Doc asked me if I had anybody in particular whose eyes I might like to have.  I have always liked Marty Feldman’s eyes.  It will be good to have normal – looking eyes again.   🙂

Picture is below of the eyes I want…

JBounds
    JBounds
    Participant

lol Well there is quite a resemblance

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.