Halloween videos

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 2 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Great Scott
    Great Scott

So, who’s gonna be making a Halloween video this year?  I made one two years ago and so did John.  Mine was a little creepy but John’s was really cool and child-friendly.  He was dressed as a clown.   Check it out if you haven’t already seen it!

SOOOOOOOO, who’s up for submitting their Halloween video in the Lion’s Den this year?  To encourage entries, I’ll let it slip that there could be a Toyoda up for grabs!  Shhhh!  I’m not supposed to say anything about that just yet!   🙂

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

A Toy Yoda, hey?

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

What Cricket said !

Great Scott
    Great Scott

Yes siree, a Toyoda!  A green one… with hair and a raspy motor!   🙂

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Our 2009, green Toy Yoda is getting a raspy motor by now…but I can’t let you give it away at this point…I’m hanging onto it!

I´ll try again in 2018…..

John Cockman
    Keymaster

I’ll do another!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

My usual Halloween since we’ve lived in this house…a long time now…just about 30 years…we move our truck off the road in front of the house, build a small fire, sit around that fire handing out treats (we get a lot of kids coming here on Halloween), roast marshmallows, drink coffee, and play a dulcimer.  Yes, for some reason, I play a dulcimer while handing out Halloween goodies to costumed kids…lol.  Where we lived before there were no kids that could come around…too far back in the woods.  My costume is old blue jeans and an old flannel shirt…comfy groundhog clothes I always have to wear cause I’m just weird like that.  One year I did buy nose putty and re-did my nose for Halloween…but nobody seemed to notice…lol…so…I just go as myself.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Cricket, that sounds like fun!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

I don’t know why I started doing it that way, but, yeah…it is fun to sit on the edge of the road next to the fire and strum the ol’ dulcimer while hobgoblins come beggin’ for candy.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in