Happy fourth of July!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Frederick Frederick 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gunnar Salyer
    Gunnar Salyer
    Participant

Happy US independence day y’all! Have some fun but don’t blow your hands off with fireworks, you still need them for fiddling patriotic tunes (like maybe liberty)

John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Happy 4th to you! Concerts at the 49th Annual Southeast Thresher’s Reunion, Festiva, and Town of Blowing Rock Independence Day Celebration, so good times abound!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Happy 4th.  busy day here with the usual town parade (we just watch, but the whole town shows up and the parade takes like 2 hours…lol…so it’s a big deal)…then we’ll cook out with family, play a few games, from there it becomes our weekly Granny Day with grandson…so…it’ll be a day of this and that.  No music, unfortunately…lol.  Happy 4th in Mozambique, play some Liberty if you get the chance, Gunnar.  Enjoy the festival and celebrations, John.  Happy 4th to everyone here at BGD!

Frederick
    Frederick
    Participant

I’d love to be in Blowing Rock today, watching the parade and pickin’ with my friends Janet and Mike Calhoun and Denny Key! Drat it all…I can’t make it.

Happy 4th to all!

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Yes happy 4th to all !

Eddie
    Participant

Happy 4th!

Im in Columbus, Ohio visiting my parents and have been playing fiddle and guitar all day….. tired and about to go to bed. I’m old!

Frederick
    Frederick
    Participant

Have a great night’s sleep, Eddie. Glad you got to play a lot of music today. Take care. Fred

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.