Happy Mother's Day

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Cockman 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nagumaq
    nagumaq
    Participant

to all Mom’s , bone fete , joi et amour ❤️, wishing best of all good things , happy Mother’s Day ! Happy fiddling !

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by nagumaq nagumaq.
    cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Thanks, Gu, and I’d like to also wish a HMD to all moms and families in our BGD circle.  I gotta say this is probably my best MD since my daughter was born…I mean, we have never been big on celebrating, etc., just kinda keep things low keyed…but this time, besides a few gifts that are always appreciated, but never expected…the gift of a lifetime: my daughter Annie gave me the final…very last, finished CD of the opera we’ve tackled together for the past year…single, doubled handedly…together…for some crazy moment’s dreaming…we persevered and got this opera done!  She has many hours of filming, costuming, volunteer-gathering…etc., ahead of her…But from when we started until now she has found a wealth of interested people wanting to get in on it…share costuming, location, filming ideas…share on holding related classes for home schoolers, share in planning and doing the next opera!  Anyway…I listened, cried all the way through…gosh, I mean…it just kind of gave me our life histories…we really seemed to get ourselves in this music…our lives seem exemplified throughout this opera…we shared so much of who we both are…we learned so much about who Purcell was and his undeniable genius…we learned so much about music, ourselves, life…and it’s all there…I’m still crying…lol…I can’t believe we persevered…can’t believe we did this thing.   Maybe it doesn’t make sense to anybody else, but it made Mothers Day into something spectacular for me.  Whether I’m making sense or not, though, I do wish the same profound and overwhelming love to each of you here on this Mother’s Day!  Happy Mothrr’s Day!🌹

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by cricket cricket.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Cricket, that is a wonderful mother’s day!

Thanks, Gu, for starting his post. It has been a great day here as well. Happy Mother’s Day to Jennifer, my mom, and my grandmother. I love you all so very much! Here is a quote I heard in church this morning. What a tribute from the “Father of our country.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in