Happy Mother's Day!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Steve Srader Steve Srader 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

John Cockman
    Keymaster

We are spending an extra-special Mother’s Day at Coombe Abbey this year. A big thanks to Jennifer who puts all of my videos together and manages BGD for me. This would not be possible without her! Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms here at BGD. You make the world go ’round!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Happy Mother’s Day to all.  I done went and misplaced my ol’ Granny glasses…so I can’t see if that’s you in that picture or not, John…I have sunglasses with reader lenses on but it’s too doggone dark now…so…I’ll have to make better sense out of the picture when I find my Granny glasses again! they might be somewhere out in the garden…lol.  But…no bond in the whole world like mother and child, and a good time for all of us to stop and recognize the love and sacrifices every mother makes. I wish I could say it to my mom today.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

I went to My moms and played music to her , Happy mothers Day to all Mothers out there !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in