Holiday music time!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fiddlewood
    fiddlewood
    Participant

DePue Brothers Band – Linus and Lucy

Snoopy! …and you can hear Woodstock speak toward the end, through Jason DePue's fiddle! UNbelievable!It starts out sane enough, but then we have variables from many different genres, all heard within the same four minutes, Mark Cosgrove takes a wicked jazz solo on the guitar, followed by a bluegrass banjo (Mike Munford) solo with Wallace DePue Jr. adding some lunatic counterpoint on his fiddle, followed by more sizzle from Alex DePue's fiddle solo, and who can even define what that guy does. So… lol ENJOY! Merry Christmas from the DePue Brothers Band! We're getting ready for the next show in Philadelphia… come on out and join us. Just click on "Concert Schedule".-with Don Liuzzi on the drums, Kevin MacConnell on bass

Posted by DePue Brothers Band on Sunday, December 4, 2016

John Cockman
    Keymaster

WOW!!! Great twin fiddling arrangment on this classic! I’d kind of like to hear them reproduce it live — they cut to the cartoon during the coolest lick!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

They did a good job!  I haven’t watched much Charlie Brown so it took me a minute…lol.  I get it though…fun stuff and they did a great job with it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in