I finally got the chance to try part 1 of Amelia's Waltz

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums Video Collaborations I finally got the chance to try part 1 of Amelia's Waltz

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  John Cockman 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    cricket
    cricket
    Participant

gosh…the day I planned to be able to do this our internet kept going down…then earlier this morning I tried it and my Chromebook that I play along with froze up…lol…it’s a wonder I ever get anything done.  This is rough cut, but if it’ll pass I’ll leave it at that, and try my luck for getting the harmonies posted at a later time.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Great job Cricket I was beginning to think I was all alone.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Ok…now I’m posting on the video I thought I was posting on earlier…I guess most people emailed him their links.  This is the one I had trouble remembering some of the timing on…it changes here and there and for some reason I gave trouble remembering the here’s and there’s.  I hope I can get the chance to try the harmonies, but wanted to hurry and get something up because I know time flys and stuff happens, etc., then you miss the deadline.  Been there, done that, too many times…lol.  I better have my coffee…I think I’m just confused this morning…lol.

kjdebolt
    Participant

Sounded good Cricket.  I enjoy listening to you very much.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Thanks, KJ!  Did you submit a video for Amelia’s Waltz?  These collaborations are pretty cool…John is great at putting them all together so they come out really nice.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Cricket, thanks! That is perfect!

OK Everyone, the clock is ticking… End of September comes sooner than you think!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

That’s the trouble…time flys when you’re having fun!  Or anything else.  That’s why I get so nervous I gotta get stuff done before the deadline gets too close.  Come on, guys…better hurry.  They don’t have to be perfect, he’s said before.  Our brilliant teacher can make us sound pretty good…lol. I hope I can get to one or both of the harmonies, but time is going by fast…don’t know!

John Cockman
    Keymaster

You don’t need me to make you sound good! I would like to get some more folks playing harmony. Hope you are able to get to it!

kjdebolt
    Participant

I’m getting ready to post soon.  Later this week.  Wish I were as good as you guys are 🙁

kjdebolt
    Participant

I might try a harmony after I post

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

We’ll sound good together on the final video…we’re all in this together…the kids in his band camp will pull us grownups up to a higher level by the strength of their youthful fiddling…lol!

John Cockman
    Keymaster

I have really procrastinated in getting my fiddle camp kids recorded. I’ll get onto it soon!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in