I need to apologize to…somebody…

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? I need to apologize to…somebody…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cricketcricket
    Participant

Hey, it ain’t that I’m gettin’ old or anything…but there are three people, between this board and my youtube channel…that I thought were the same people, until I realized that there can’t be two people on youtube…oh well, yeah you can be two different ones on youtube and then another one here…or something.  Anyway, If I’ve called someone here by the wrong name, or if I’ve called someone here on my youtube channel by the wrong name over there…I’m so sorry.  Between the handles and very similar conversations and such…sometimes I get people mixed up online…I wish we all knew each other in person.

This happened with a couple of people I knew from another forum and youtube…all the handles, the names…I was calling this one guy by a certain name…then one day hes says…why are you calling me…..%%$$  (don’t wanna say his name…lol, even though he’s not on this forum)…then I realized another guy with whom I’ve had almost the same exact fiddling conversations, but that went by two handles on that forum plus youtube…then this guy I’m talking about…I was calling each by the others’ names…lol…I can’t get it together…if I’ve done that for someone or maybe two people on here…I’m sorry.  I can’t seem to keep everybody straight.  I wish it was in person.  But at least we all have the privilege of knowing each other online, even if I do get everybody all mixed up sometimes.

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Cricket / Ground Hog Peggy / Peggy / feel free to call me anything You want or desire , except Late for Supper that might upset me LOL !

cricketcricket
    Participant

lol…yeah, I’m among the most confusing…lol.  what’s my name again????

KennyKenny
    Participant

Cricket,

I once had a guy call me Ron at work for about 5 years.  One day someone called me by my real name (Kenny) and the guy that was calling me Ron wanted to know who he was talking.  When he asked me how come I let him call me Ron for 5 years I told him Ron was my nickname.
    We both got a good laugh over that.

Like Steve, call me what you want, but don’t call me late to dinner!

cricketcricket
    Participant

There’s a guy down the road from us who I called “Gary” for about 25 years…he never said a word…he was always pretty nice.  Then one day somebody else called him “Mike,” when I was out there talking to him…I asked him what his name really was and he said Mike.  I’m like…”Why have you let me call you Gary for a couple of decades?”  He didn’t have an answer…lol…I guess he just didn’t wanna say anything…I have no idea where I got the incorrect name from…lol…his son’s name is Mike too…and I always called the son Mike…lol…oh gosh I guess I’m just crazy.  It’s so embarrassing to be crazy.

KaeleighKaeleigh
    Participant

I’m constantly called by different names, so it wouldn’t matter to me at all 🙂 you could even call me late for dinner and I wouldn’t notice 😀
    I remember once, at a weekly bible study when I was younger there was a person who ALWAYS called me by a different name pretty much every time! And that was in person 🙂 I got called Heidi, Katie and Anna interchangeably 😉

cricketcricket
    Participant

That’s funny, um…whatsyername???? Oh yeah, Kaeleigh…I love the name and the spelling of your name.

Gunnar SalyerGunnar Salyer
    Participant

Well…. I’ve literally called my sister the dog’s name, and vice versa…….  and I get called my siblings names so often I answer to them lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.