Is the forum showing recent posts?

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums Tune-specific help and comments Is the forum showing recent posts?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    cricketcricket
    Participant

I just stay confused…lol.  Looks to me like I can’t find recent posts, or else possibly everybody’s too busy to be posting on most days.  i just can’t tell…I can’t find where to look when I get on here anymore.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

You’re right, Cricket, the time since the last post was incorrect for some of the forums… I just now ran a fix that seemed to work. Hopefully it will keep calculating the freshness correctly. I usually check to see what is under the “recent topics” list to the right of this page (or below this page if you are on a phone), so I hadn’t noticed the issue with the time stamp. Thanks!

cricketcricket
    Participant

Thank YOU, John!  I’ve been havin’ a hard time tryin’ to keep up with BGDaddiers, here lately!

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Well I just replied and this post is in third place , I will see if it moves to number one !

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

John and Cricket Used to when I replied to a topic it would move to the top and be in first place , and if I answered to another topic , it would move to the top , that is not happening anymore ! everything is staying put !

cricketcricket
    Participant

Same here, Steve.  For the longest time, I can’t find which topics are currently being discussed and which ones are sitting idly.  Makes it hard to use the board…can’t find my way around.  Thanks for describing it better than I’ve been able to, Steve…exactly what you said.  Makes it hard to participate…for me it does, anyway.

cricketcricket
    Participant

I just looked after posting this and it didnt’ move up…so…yeah…you can’t tell which things are currently active on the board, or I can’t.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Turns out this is a common issue with BBPress right now… I just installed a plugin that is supposed to patch it, fingers are crossed!

cricketcricket
    Participant

Wow…too bad it’s happening.  Thanks for all your efforts, John!  Let’s hope!

cricketcricket
    Participant

Hurray…seems to be working again!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.