Island time!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nancy BitterNancy Bitter
    Participant

Those who have been on BG daddy for awhile know I am a snowbird & head south come after Thanksgiving in our RV.  Well it’s official & we will be on island time come February when our new home is completed.  Scared but psyched because I will be in a 55+ community, with like minded folks and jams all week long.  And someone else will cut my lawn after 45 years.  LOL  ….anyone looking for some sunshine pm me after February !!!!!! Stay safe everyone & have a great holiday even if you cannot be with those you love…..

FrederickFrederick
    Participant

If you hear any racket in the back of your RV as you’re traveling to Florida, it’s just “stowaway Fred”. haha. Have a great winter.

cricketcricket
    Participant

Have a good time and a nice winter.  Send a little of that sunshine up our way too, will ya?

Nancy BitterNancy Bitter
    Participant

No more RV’ing just a stick home in an rv like community.  I will be riding my golf cart around looking for jams.  And if I can’t find one I will start one!!!ON a mission here.

Participant

Nancy! Florida Keyes? Or something in the Northeast corner? I live year round in the NE Corner of Florida… Jams are slowly starting to open back up as weather permits, as they’re mainly being held outside. We can sit further apart and help with the social distancing thing. Have fun!

Great ScottGreat Scott

Sounds like paradise, Nancy.  Best of luck! I’m pea-green with envy. lol.

Maybe you can send a few newby fiddlers to BGD.   🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.