John Cockman interview

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? John Cockman interview

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Gunnar SalyerGunnar Salyer
    Participant

So, I’m gonna try to start interviewing some people on my blog, and I thought who better to start with than Mr. Cockman?

An interview with Dr. John Cockman

cricketcricket
    Participant

Wow, what a great interview!  Gunnar, you did a good job with your questions and the sequence of them.  Bluegrassdaddy/John…your life is amazing!  You’re just swimming in music!  It’s really inspiring.  I would have liked or commented but I guess I don’t have the account of that blog…I used to have a blog, but I’m not sure where it drifted off to or even what it was…lol.  So I’m just commenting here.

Thanks, Gunnar, for that.  And thanks, John, for all that you and your family do.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Thanks Gunnar! That was a fun interview 🙂

JBoundsJBounds
    Participant

Great and fun interview, Gunnar. Learned alot about you John. Your family was kind of like mine, very musical.

I’ve been to Boone and ate at Daniel Boone Inn during Christmas one time while vistiting my brother. He lives near Winston-Salem.

Participant

Glad y’all liked it! I enjoyed making it!

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Great interview loved it !

KennyKenny
    Participant

Gunnar an d John,

Great interview! Gunnar, glad you came up with the idea.
    John, I’m curious and interested in Mathematics in Scripture.

My wife puts a treble clef beside every scripture in her Bible that is found somewhere in a song.

Kenny

Participant

Gunnar…that was a fantastic interview!  I teach qualitative research methods, and the primary data collection is the interview.  I have many doctoral students whose interviewing skills are not as well developed as yours.  I’m very impressed.

That was a great read.  My favorite line in the whole interview, “Please don’t ask me to list four fiddlers I think are overrated!”  Boom……so let’s hear them!!!  LOL

Kenny….that’s so cool about your wife.  I suspect nearly every piece of scripture has been in some song.  One reason I love Handel’s Messiah is the whole thing is verbatim from scripture.

Gunnar….you are becoming quite an online entrepreneur!

Participant

Thanks y’all!

Angela, thanks! I’ve always been a very talkative person, but I also have always hung out and chatted with adults for as long as I can remember, so my communication skills are fairly well developed. Also, I do read lots of interviews, which can’t hurt!

I’ve been trying to get into the music scene, and online is the only way from here!

fran hfran h
    Participant

Good job Gunnar

Participant

Thanks Fran!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.