Kudos to Cricket

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  John Cockman 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

I just wont to let you know how much You are appreciated , I really do love Your music , You are wonderfully talented , in spite of you trying to convince us your not , I got to noising around , and found some of your stuff , I love all the tunes of Mother Cricket and Daughter , So I am sharing one of your Ground Hog Peggy tunes there’s lots of them out there Folks ! Cricket I hope You don’t get upset with me sharing !

https://youtu.be/Q_ueYYcwdVs

https://youtu.be/9EBpEZA1Z08

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

That’s very nice of you to say, Steve.  Thank you…I really do appreciate your music on your videos too.  I clean up my youtube channel once in a while and I thought I’d gotten all those older ones off of there, but…guess not.  Anyway…I appreciate your kindness.  No, I have no talent, just my own love of playing music over the years. Those videos were back when I first got the chance to buy myself a fiddle…couldn’t play much of anything on it by that time, though…lol.  I still struggle with the fiddle.  But I love to play…I’m amazed at your progress so fast with the fiddle, Steve…time goes by very fast…we turn around and suddenly realize we can play…maybe not perfect or great, but hey, we are playing the fiddle…yay!

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Cricket these are memories you can never get back of Mother and Daughter , please don’t destroy them !

fiddliferous1950
    fiddliferous1950
    Participant

I agree, Steve. Kudos!

Great Scott
    Great Scott

Ditto!  🙂

John Cockman
    Keymaster

ditto ditto!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in