Looking through my youtubes and found baby Roro

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Looking through my youtubes and found baby Roro

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cricketcricket
    Participant

Gosh…I found out how to find my oldest youtubes and my newest ones, but not sure how to find the ones in the middle.  I’m gonna try to figure out how to download the family videos I wanna keep; I don’t need to download the presonus tunes because I’ve got them on mp3s on the computer.  Need to back them up though.  I’ve had several devices and one computer crash since I’ve been on youtube and so I always kinda thought youtube would just be there as a cloud to keep this stuff.  Anyway…this was just too cute not to share…my only grandkid…just a few days old… daughter and I had no idea what we were doing…lol…but he made it through ok anyhow.  Yeah…I didn’t know what I was doing when my daughter was born either…scared to death of her as a baby.

https://youtu.be/v9gggUO_69g

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Precious !

KaeleighKaeleigh
    Participant

Awww! He’s so cute!!! I wish my niece was still a baby!

KaeleighKaeleigh
    Participant

My brother was kind of scared of his first when he was born. Which I thought was funny because he was the oldest in our family and should have known what he was doing 🙂

I guess I was the one who took care of our little siblings when they were born, he must have been somewhere else 😉

Funny how time flies though… my baby niece is four now 🙁

FrederickFrederick
    Participant

Has Granny Groundhog taught Grand Baby the fiddle yet? 🙂

cricketcricket
    Participant

He’s gonna be 10 in a few weeks.  Time does fly.

Kaeleigh, Annie was my first and only, but I did babysit for lots of our friends, still…I’m scared of babies to this day.   Roro rescues tropical fish tha people don’t want anymore, and he ran outta room in his own house and bought an aquarium to put in our house with his own money…it has seven fish and a snail…so it’s my duty to care for them…well, I’ve never had fish and they scare me to death…I’m always freaking out over their thermometer and whether they’re hungry or overeating or if the snail needs more calcium for his shell…lol…fish are supposed to be relaxing, but these little fish here are stressing me out.  I worried about every little thing with babies too…like…oh my gosh, they’re so tiny and dependent on us doing the right thing and it’s just so scary…lol.  Everybody survived though, fortunately.

Fred, he took classical violin for a year and then wanted to know how to do Nashville Shuffle, which I showed him, but he really doesn’t seem to have much interest in it.  He loves lots of other stuff and it’s just not up there in the priorities for him.

cricketcricket
    Participant

Well I ended up deleting anything with grandson in it.  I was downloading them to a thumb drive, I guess you call it…and the other day I had put the whole channel as for kids…ok, well when i was downloading various Roro videos that I don’t know if I have elsewhere or not, it kept saying something to the effect that the video could be seen by everybody and needs to be set as for kids…but I had set the whole site for kids…so …well I just figured I should remove them.  I removed several other type videos too…so…hopefully I’m compliant.

Then I thought, Ok, I’m gonna wait for a few months and see what happens to all these noncommercially viable videos for kids…lol…what I’ve got left there now…then it hit me.  I just got hit with this great idea to do a string quartet, groundhog style, of Hard Times, Come again, No More.  I haven’t done much ever with that song…Stephen Foster song, really…but I’ve played it on guitar and sang it a lot in the past…well, it hit me that if I do it in C, I could manage a very easy part on cello…viola would come easily too, and then tune down fiddle to play in C and blam…I did this once with something…I think it was … maybe it was St. Anne’s Reel…I think it was…it’s somewhere on there…and I loved doing that…just putting parts on there by ear, like a string quartet…one cello, one viola, and two fiddle parts.  Oh my gosh it was fun…and now I’ve got the idea to try Hard Times…etc. the same way.

But it’s time to be cooking and I’ve got to dig up and make another batch of horseradish and do a few other things like that…so…grandson will spend a day decorating our tree for us…etc.  So…will I get the chance to do that before youtube starts their new ideas?  Will it matter?  Will I just do it and let it sit in silence on the computer?  Will I ignore it and never do it?  I don’t know…I just know I need to make coconut milk so I can continue on with my cooking projects, for now.

cricketcricket
    Participant

Oh, I had to look…lol…yes, it was St. Anne’s Reel…a few sour notes, I mean, not like a real string quartet…but probably a lot more fun, I’d say!  It was only about 6 months ago I did that.  I haven’t played the cello much…so…still uncertain how youtube is gonna be and not sure I wanna plan anything for it…but stuff like this is so much fun.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.