Made three tablature pages into Two pages

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Made three tablature pages into Two pages

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Steve Srader Steve Srader 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Today I decided to start working on Jerusalem Ridge at the 55 BPM and I though three full pages , and thought wow that sucks , So I cut the very bottom off the 1st page , then cut the top part off where the 2nd part ends on page two and put it into the bottom part of my protective sheet and slide the 1st page over the top of that , so when I pull up the first page about 2 inch’s the 1st and 2nd part are both on page one , Then cut what’s not needed from the 3rd page and put page two and three into the 2nd protective page and now I have the whole thing on just two pages , all side by side inside my binder so it all fits on my music stand and no pages to turn , I do have to pull up both sheets to expose what’s under Neath , then slide them back down when closing the binder and traveling , Nothing like a little hillbilly ingenuity to make this lesson better ! Ha

John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Haha I would like to see that! I’ll revisit that tablature and see if I can’t condense it more naturally. Great to hear you are working on this; it is an awesome tune.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

John if you shrink it and make the print smaller those of us with bad eye sight wont be able to read it ! Ha !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.