Mother’s Day Online Concert

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Mother’s Day Online Concert

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Happy Mother’s Day to my wife Jennifer (mother of our four children), my mom Jane Cockman, and my grandmother Inez Gabriel (age 102) and to all the fiddling moms here at BGD!

The Cockman Family (my siblings) is holding an online Facebook concert this afternoon at 5:00 PM. Tune in to hear us knock the rust off and play some live bluegrass gospel music!

https://www.facebook.com/TheCockmanFamily/

the cockman family mother's day concert

Participant

Great. We’ll be there!!

cricketcricket
    Participant

cool!  Happy Mother’s Day, folks!  A weird one, for sure this year, but thank goodness for technology and good musicians to pull us all through!  Hope everyone has a good and meaningful day.

KennyKenny
    Participant

5:00 Eastern or Central.  Would like to listen in,
    Thanks Kenny

Participant

I enjoyed that so much. Thanks Cockman family! John, it was great to hear your fiddling in context. I loved your fills…especially on the slow songs.

KennyKenny
    Participant

It was  a wonderful concert.  I enjoyed seeing your family close up.  A really special group that was having a great time together.

FrederickFrederick
    Participant

I don’t have Facebook or I would have loved to watch the event.

My wife has Facebook and I managed to watch it after it was all over. It was very enjoyable.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by FrederickFrederick.
    cricketcricket
    Participant

It was really good, John!  Thanks to you and your family for doing this concert today.  I missed out on a lot of it, and we always have connection problems with our wifi anymore…lol…so…lots of blackout moments, but I sure did enjoy the parts that came in for me.  Thank you again, and Happy Mother’s Day to your family.

Participant

Wow the age your grandma is at, that’s a rare age to live too!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Avatarkimberley7.
    John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Thanks everyone. It was a special concert for us, for sure! I hope you all had a great Mother’s Day, it was difficult not being able to hug my grandma. Love you all; hang in there!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.