My 11yr old daughter sang at church today for the first time.

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? My 11yr old daughter sang at church today for the first time.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Eddie
    Participant

She was diagnosed with type one diabetes when she was six. She wanted to start learning fiddle almost two years ago and is the reason why I started playing.(to try to help her learn)

this the first time that she has sang anything outside our house. I think she came out singing at birth! I am a proud daddy. And thanks to You all I know how to link a video.😁

Eddie
    Participant

I forgot to say Happy Father’s Day to everyone!

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!

Gunnar Salyer
    Gunnar Salyer
    Participant

She’s got a good voice! Congrats! Happy father’s day! I had the privilege recently of being part of our church’s youth band, and we played this song frequently. (Youth group had about 300 people, I played bass)

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

What a great Father’s Day gift!  She did great and I’m sure you’re proud, with every right to be.  Tell her “Great Job,” from Cricket!  Wonderful singing.

Eddie
    Participant

Thanks Gunnar and Cricket!

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Very nice Eddie and that was a great Fathers day gift , She will now open up and blossom because of the support she got , Wonderful !

Angela
    Participant

A great proud daddy moment. That will be a Father’s Day to remember for sure. She did great. I love the song.

John (BGD)
    Keymaster

That is wonderful! NLC looks like a lively place and she has a wonderful voice. I hope you had a great Father’s Day.

Frederick
    Frederick
    Participant

What wonderful talent encouraged along by a very spirited and loving audience. Thanks so much for posting this.

Eddie
    Participant

Thank you all for the kind words. It was a wonderful day! A great blessing for sure.

But im back down to earth trying to learn big Sciota on the fiddle…..😳

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Good luck with it, Eddie.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.