My New Love

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Cockman 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Great Scott
    Great Scott

Well, I have to confess that I have a brand new love: and she is so petite and beautiful; with a singing voice that would make every Siren shed her scales and turn pea green with envy; and then drown with despair. And looks so beautiful that even Medusa would turn to stone if she dared look at her. I am the happiest person on this planet right now and wonder how such a treasure could love a headless hunk like me. And talented?! She often leaves me speechless! She can do a full hand wash in just 30 minutes — including ringing it out by hand and hanging it on the line.(no luxury electrical items here). And she can clean the tents faster and better than Precious ever could.

[Note:  And just where is Precious, I hear some of you ask.  She is still here … learning from example.  I told her she needs to lift her game; that I am the man of the tent and head of the expedition; and I just won’t tolerate laziness:  I wanted my meal on the table the moment I walked into the tent after a long day on safari. End of note]

And, cook?! Man o man, can she cook. She can muster up the tastiest curry in a hurry, wash and wipe the dishes, and feed the porters all within the space of one hour. And sweep?! I have never seen anyone work faster with a broom than she can! Add to this her athleticism  and she is a virtual track and field princess with the ability to chase down a jungle bear and dispatch it within seconds; or swing through the treetops hand-over-hand to grapple with the largest tree-dwelling python.

She sings like a Nightingale, and plays the Oriental flute with such emotion that the tears stream down my otherwise would-be face. She likes me to call her ‘Rittle Rotus Brossom’ because she IS my little Oriental beauty. When I call her “My Little Lotus Blossom”, she becomes upset and thumps her tiny fists against my chest crying, “It’s Rittle Rotus Brossom!” So, I guess that’s how I will have to refer to her in subsequent posts.  So, ‘My Rittle Rotus Brossom” it is then:  the ruv of my rife… I mean the luv of my life. Sheesh! She’s gonna have me sounding like Astro from ‘The Jetsons”! I’m just wondering if I will end up talking like him for the rest of my rife, I mean, life: Hmmm?

And just how did My Rittle Rotus Brossom come into my life?  I put an ad in the ‘Jungle Times’ that said “Tentkeeper wanted for headless expeditioner .  Good pay and conditions.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Congrats of finding a new tentkeeper, hopefully you’ll do a better job watching out for her than you did for your poor translator Precious! Wishing you many great exploits and discoveries on your latest expedition.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

I was thinking he got a robot…lol.

Great Scott
    Great Scott

Thank you, John!  Yeah, I’m certainly watching out for THIS one; and keeping an eye on her every move (I can see ’round corners, you know).  A woman like this is a rare find — a rare find, indeed.  However, despite her beauty and talents, one mishap and she’s OUT!… beauty or no beauty — though I would miss those delicious curries.

Cricket, not a robot; just a woman who knows her place in the home and does what every good woman should, i.e; cook, clean, wash, hunt for food and prepare it, make a fire, feed the troupe, wash the dishes,  has no opinion, sweep the chimneys and clean all the windows (inside and out) when we get back home, be there when I call, get my pipe and slippers, worship the ground I walk on and make me feel like lord of my manor, and most importantly: doesn’t answer back.  Oops!  Have to go now and unchain her from the kitchen sink, and move her over to the laundry for the rest of her duties.   🙂

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Oh gosh…I’m keeping Mike away from you!

Great Scott
    Great Scott

LMAO! (Lovin’ My Angora Overcoat!)

Why keep him away, Cricket?  He needs to know that every man needs a good slave woman in his life.  🙂

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Well he’s happy ignorant right now, Scott…so I intend to keep him that way!

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Geez GS are you trying to get Google to shadow-ban my site? This is the 21st century, you can’t talk like that!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in